At the top of the square we find S’Abeurador Rodona, which, as it’s name suggest, is round in shape. The fountain is made of limestone, has three meter in diameter and, as the only ornamentation, has a column of stone.
Orginally, it was a watering hole for mules and horses. In the year 1916, the city council made a series of modifications, installing some taps turning it into a public fountain. In 1963, the square was renovated and the trough was removed, until in 1919 it was relocated to it’s orginial place.